How does PowerHydrant work?
1. The EV enters the charging area.
2. WiFi detects the vehicle, and the “eyes” use Augmented Reality…
3. …to create a 3D point cloud enabling Powerhydrant to locate the charging outlet.
4. A robotic arm positions the plug and enters the socket using a grappling mechanism to charge the vehicle, or return energy to the grid.
5. Remote ioT monitoring shows state of charge, thereby determining vehicle prioritization.
It’s all about Source Resistance!
High resistance can create very high temperatures, even at low voltages.
PowerHydrant is designed for ultra low resistance, exceeding 99.9% efficiency (25µΩ), enabling ultra high current capabilities, and mitigating any thermal problems.
Low Cost Augmented Reality and CCS2
A Solution to Priority Charging Multiple Parked EVs
Power Flow Diagrams
PowerHydrant Patents – Key US & PRC
Patent Claims Highlights:
- Methods and Apparatus of Integrated Computer Vision with Robotic EV mating and IOT Connectivity
- V1G and V2G Energy Flow in this Context
- Autonomous Sharing of EVSE Resources for Cost Reduction
- Very Low Cost Commodity CMOS Image Sensor Use for 3D Sensing in All Lighting Conditions
- Solid Body Alignment for Augmented Reality integration of EV Targets in Robot Control Software
- China Patent Issued PowerHydrant is a USPTO Registered Trademark
Other patent pending IP and patent licences also apply.